Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Preschool Art Lesson

This is a very easy art activity that will help
your preschooler learn the primary colors:
red, yellow and blue.


Through experimentaion, they will learn secondary colors as well.



I had my four year old make a chart so he could visualize what he had made:

Red + Blue = Purple

Yellow + Blue = Green

Red + Yellow = Orange


They are Crayola Color Bath Drops.
I found them at Target for a couple of dollars in the
kids bath section.



We also practiced our "patterns" and laced red and white
beads on bottle brushes to make candycanes.
Perfect for the tree.






Then on to handprint ornaments.




I wrote his name, age, year and added a photo to the back.
Then laminated it, punched a hole and added a ribbon.
Another great ornament for the tree.


I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season
and are making fun memories with your kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...