Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ordinary day on the farm



Over Spring Break, we had the most beautiful weather.  
I tried to keep the boys outside for every moment possible.
When we do go out, I usually wander around with my camera
trying to capture things that can get overlooked by busyness. 
I slow down - breathe - relish.....


One of my favorite bushes - pyracantha. 
Great red berries that the birds love in the fall and winter.
Gorgeous flowers in spring. 



My azaleas are still hanging in there. 


Yes, I know I have a thing with a wheat field - LOVE IT!



This one....Marley.....has been getting on my nerves - really annoying
a nest of baby Bluebirds.  UGH. 


Probably a weed, I know, but a pretty weed. 



Garden is perking along.  We have been blessed with a decent amount of rain. 


Teamwork boys!!


Our other cat, Max, had such a large matted place on his hind quarter - 
almost like cement - we had him shaved.
I think he feels self conscious of his "nakedness!"


Go out side and wander around your house / neighborhood and see what you find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...