Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My life

OK - so last night I had many ideas flying through my head about where I wanted to go with this blog.  If I even wanted to really do it......


I changed the concept from home organization to what goes on here "At the end of the drive" which will include all of that organizing, labeling, recipes, kids, farming, time management, tips, etc.....because that is what really goes on here everyday - that is my life. 



These are my boys taking a stroll on our farm.  This is probably the only photo I have of them holding hands - its a "love / hate" relationship (as most siblings are).  They are most likely doing it because I bribed them with something so I could get a cute photo.  You will meet them in a later post.

Yes, this is my life - come along for the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...