Monday, July 23, 2012

Make an indoor farm / city!!


It has still be hovering around 100 degrees here - whew!!  I'm ready for winter I tell you!  

Even the cats don't want to move........



Don't worry, when the sun goes down and it cools off a bit, they get frisky and run around and play!

Anyway, my oldest is still at camp and my little one wants a constant playmate.  So we built an "indoor farm / city."


 He got very creative with adding trees and fields full of different crops.


Big trucks loading hay bales - what excitement!!!


Spraying a field of soybeans......I think.......



At one point, he had LEGO guys helping out.



Fill 'er up!  Yes, that is supposed to be a gas pump - I did not major in Art in college - can you tell???


"Bridge over troubled water"..........OK, so maybe that was Simon & Garfunkel :)


Apparently, this is me - driving an Audi and living in a blue house!!  OK. 



The city is getting larger and larger.  Even has a tunnel under the bar stools.


 I have a feeling we'll have this one around for several days!



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love creative play ideas like this. I'll be pinning this and sharing it on my FB page, A Life in Balance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...