Friday, August 19, 2011

Flowers

I have to brag on my hubby this morning.

Yesterday evening, he came home,
filthy and tired
as usual from the farm -
he honestly is the hardest working man I've ever met.
And he's been through so much with
his health this past summer
(if you haven't been reading my blog for long, he had a benign tumor
removed from his head last month).

Anyway,
so here he comes through the back door,
"DADDY!" yell the boys -
and he walks up to me and holds out these...



Beautiful zinnias!

The garden had already been plowed over for the year
and these precious little ones decided to grow one more time.

He had spotted them and knows
how I love them.


My husband is a great guy.
Truly a keeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...